Graduation is a big day for everyone in the family so make sure you have enough seats for everyone! Let Worthington Direct help with great product selection and special savings. Don’t leave Grandma standing!
Make a great selection for your graduation seating with a folding chair that incorporates the strength of a folding chair with the benefits of a plastic folding chair. Featuring the 800 Series folding chair from National Public Seating (NPS).
The plastic seat and back are made of molded and contoured, color impregnated , Polypropylene plastic with special edging to enable stacking up to 80″ high. Plastic seats and back won’t fade, won’t rust and aren’t cold to the touch like steel chairs are! Seat has a steel frame; 7/8″ round tubing, two “U” shaped cross braces; – each one attached to the main frame with two rivets on either side; double hinges; and “V” shaped stability plugs. Perfect for indoor and outdoor events such as meetings, graduation, reception, worship centers, etc.
- 480 pound weight capacity
- 18 gauge steel tubing frame gives strength to the chairs
- Two “U” shaped cross braces & each attached to main frame with rivets on either side
- Double hinges
- “V” Shaped Stability Plugs to impart sturdiness
- Polypropylene plastic molded seats and backs to avoid rusting and fading
- Electrically seam welded 18 gauge 7/8″ tubular steel Frame
- Stack up to 80” high
- Choice of several color combinations
- Dolly DY700/800 can be purchased to stack the chairs
- Order in multiples of 4