Do you know all the potential opportunities Screenflex partitions can help your school, church or office? Here are six ideas to get you started.
- Art Shows: With a few Screenflex partitions, you can have a gallery of free-standing walls to hang art work from and show off your student’s hard work and creative talent in a fresh and modern way.
- Added Privacy: Perhaps the most common way to use Screenflex partitions is in nurse offices to set up small ‘rooms’ that can give an ailing patient a little privacy as they rest and recover.
- Temporary Meeting Rooms: If you need a quick place to talk amongst your peers, you can set up these sound absorbing partitions and get the quiet and privacy you need. You can even tack your materials to the partition so everyone can have a look without needing to pass papers around.
- Keeping Things Clean: Sometimes when you host an event there’s a lot of ugly equipment and wires involved. With Screenflex partitions you can set up a division to put all that behind and keep things looking clean, professional, and efficient.
- Professional Background: Place a partition behind a podium and you have a speaker who stands in a clean, professional setting where the audience can focus on them and not be distracted by what’s going on behind them.
- Divide a Room: Screenflex partitions are great for simply dividing a large area into smaller ones when needed. Set up a waiting area or lobby/lounge area while you use the other side of the partition for a workspace.
Screenflex partitions simply tuck and fold accordion style for easy storage when not in use. For more ideas or questions about Screenflex partitions or any of our other office and school furniture, please Contact Us and one of our knowledgeable customer service reps will be happy to assist. Thank you.